Dr. Leon Fisher is a consultant gastroenterologist with a special interest in interventional endoscopy including ERCP and diseases of the pancreas and biliary tree. Dr. Fisher provides diagnostic and therapeutic gastroenterology services in both private and public hospitals. Having completed two dedicated post-graduate fellowships in Interventional Endoscopy Dr. Fisher has extensive training and performs hundreds of advanced therapeutic endoscopy procedures every year.
From the most routine endoscopy to the most complex of interventional procedures, Dr Fisher looks forward to discussing the procedure most useful to your personal situation.
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Open Access Endoscopy
- Upper GI Endoscopy/Gastroscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Interventional Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Oesophageal Stents and Balloon Dilation of the Oesophagus
- Endoscopic Resection
- Rubber Band Ligation