Contact our friendly reception staff with any query.
Patients can book straight into procedure if they meet the following criteria:
- Under 75 years of age
- No Significant cardiac or respiratory problems
- Not on blood thinners (aspirin is ok)
- Not diabetic
- No previous adverse reactions to anaesthetic
- Not grossly overweight
- Having a Gastroscopy or Colonoscopy (NOT ERCP)
A consultation is required prior to procedure if:
- Complex procedure (large polyp, stent, dilatation,etc)
- Multiple co-morbidities
- Disease management (Crohns, ulcerative colitis, etc)
- Patient requests a consult
Please forward with your referral any recent diagnostic tests such as ultrasound, bloods, histology.